Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02084 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 85% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 75,801 (3,637,947 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belize City costs BZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)