Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02049 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 150,920 (7,366,855 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)