Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02171 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 130% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 87,458 (4,029,283 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)