Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01976 MXN / KPW *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 87% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 121,310 (6,140,132 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)