Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.164 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,912 (Bs 9,202) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)