Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.783 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,398 (Bs 45,661) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Barrios costs Q25 (about 1 hour ago)