Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.848 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 101,555 (Bs 54,942) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)