Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MXN / VEF *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 26,275 (Bs 93,675,182) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)