Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 84% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,988 ($U34,900) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)