Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,647 ($U161,313) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)