Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.659 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 69% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 92,856 ($U140,886) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Asheville, North Carolina costs $26,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 75 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 600 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)