Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 59% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,123 ($U154,635) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 4,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gold Coast costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 11,580,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)