Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 95% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,367 (CH$773,842) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)