Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03022 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 82% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 103,658 (CH$3,430,305) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)