Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03104 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,198 (CH$876,119) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)