Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03128 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 67% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,305 (CH$2,183,687) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)