Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03073 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,879 (CH$2,078,641) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)