Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.309 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,088 (S/. 6,671) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 40,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boulder, Colorado costs $3,050 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $450 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (about 1 hour ago)