Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.283 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,736 (S/. 3,618) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)