Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,198 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28990 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 21% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 78,125 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 61,513 (₨212,184) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)