Cost of living comparison between Pula, Croatia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.703 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,876 (7,352 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)