Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.819 MXN / HRK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 73,039 (25,907 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.99 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $610 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (39 minutes ago)