Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,402 in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)