Cost of living comparison between Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,425 in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)