Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37750 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 57,511 (Php152,349) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)