Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38156 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,756 (Php112,055) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)