Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03200 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,993 (CH$749,809) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (25 minutes ago)