Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03140 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 82,780 (CH$2,636,299) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,809 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kirklareli costs 2,795TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)