Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02848 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,034 (CH$2,775,395) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨101,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.28 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)