Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39212 MXN / PHP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,711 (Php40,066) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)