Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.753 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 36,046 (S/. 6,266) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)