Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.573 MXN / PEN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 56,010 (S/. 10,050) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)