Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.830 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 144% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,519 ($1,621) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)