Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.449 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 90,700 ($4,916) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,043 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 3 hours ago)