Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.574 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 149% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,485 ($4,592) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)