Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.432 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,654 (€766) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (6 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)