Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.170 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 11% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,216 (€2,638) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)