Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,141 (€604) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)