Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.781 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,045 (€2,723) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 62,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)