Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.529 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,323 (R 13,941) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)