Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 597 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.515 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,856 (R 36,880) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 43,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)