Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.580 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 79,326 (R$ 14,216) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)