Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.009 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,002 (R$ 4,660) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)