Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.683 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 69,909 (R$ 12,301) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)