Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19844 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,646 (139,320 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)