Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18279 MXN / CVE
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 80,809 (442,095 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (31 minutes ago)