Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,865 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.897 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,216 (64,900 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)