Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,916 (26,935 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)