Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,732 (33,069 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 2,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)