Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,130 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.814 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 81,565 (100,144 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)