Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,930 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.745 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,794 (27,896 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 645,000 (29 minutes ago)