Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.482 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,638 (8,325 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)