Cost of living comparison between Poznan, Poland and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.675 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,337 (2,853 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)