Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 481 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,870 (4,330 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)