Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.262 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,655 (3,545 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)