Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.945 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,114 (2,854 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (about 3 hours ago)