Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 411 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.358 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,206 (13,477 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)