Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.355 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,502 (8,310 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 37,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)