Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.346 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,653 (R 49,501) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (39 minutes ago)