Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.801 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 34% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 36,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,690 (ARS $29,572) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)