Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.226 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 10,486 (ARS $8,553) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)