Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.098 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 43,197 (ARS $39,354) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Würzburg costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)