Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.101 MXN / ARS
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 42,397 (ARS $38,524) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,000 (about 1 hour ago)