Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.985 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 14% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,373 ($3,496) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)