Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 237%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.537 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,207 ($2,493) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (43 minutes ago)