Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.612 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 78,271 (R$ 13,946) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Orlando, Florida costs $0.57 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,423 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元100 (29 minutes ago)