Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.462 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 55% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 19,325 (R$ 2,990) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (31 minutes ago)