Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.926 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 96,835 (R$ 16,341) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)