Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,947 prices entered by 360 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.126 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 122% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 124,467 ($6,508) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (39 minutes ago)