Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,075 prices entered by 377 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.687 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 148% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 104,249 ($5,295) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)