Cost of living comparison between Portland, Oregon, United States and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,079 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.605 MXN / USD
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 156% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,020 ($1,554) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)