Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.183 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 16% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 13,126 (E£ 11,094) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)