Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.067 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 20% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 30,532 (E£ 28,623) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 60 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (about 2 hours ago)