Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.039 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 26% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 60,518 (E£ 58,257) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)