Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 MXN / EGP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 31,941 (E£ 28,438) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)