Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.749 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 54,416 (9,466 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)