Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.568 MXN / PGK
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 83,400 (14,977 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (about 1 hour ago)