Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 MXN / MUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 57% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 94,119 (₨176,836) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)