Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05320 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 5% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,333 (1,284,357 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 65,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)