Cost of living comparison between Port Harcourt, Nigeria and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06113 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,121 (296,449 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)