Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06279 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,824 (363,521 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tuzla costs 1.40KM (about 1 hour ago)