Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05766 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 95,864 (1,662,443 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)