Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05049 MXN / NGN *
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,085 (1,348,418 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 66,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 30 kr (about 1 hour ago)