Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 76,662 (R 57,366) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)