Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 58,661 (R 37,494) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)