Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,977 (R 53,911) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chengdu costs 元3,488 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sete Lagoas costs R$ 2,450 (22 minutes ago)