Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28064 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 74% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 130,268 (464,183 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 75,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)