Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.30591 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 94% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,242 (98,857 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 3 hours ago)