Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32521 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 106% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 38,646 (118,835 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (41 minutes ago)