Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29572 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 70% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 74,862 (253,153 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (26 minutes ago)