Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28401 MXN / HTG
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 92% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,933 (105,394 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (41 minutes ago)