Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.555 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 68% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,789 (€2,708) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)