Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,456 (€1,014) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)