Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.832 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,999 (€3,504) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)