Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.994 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 77,943 (€3,390) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minsk costs 50 BYN (1 minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 250 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (about 1 hour ago)