Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.293 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,333 (€2,572) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)