Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00162 MXN / IDR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,825 (Rp 7,896,680) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (36 minutes ago)