Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.954 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,059 (R$ 12,102) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 58,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)