Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.189 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,810 (R$ 2,554) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)