Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 39% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 64,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,024 (59,764₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)