Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 57,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 35,979 (52,405₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (29 minutes ago)