Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.561 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,693 (R 43,374) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 2 hours ago)