Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.588 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 8% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,239 (R 12,743) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (43 minutes ago)