Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18777 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,678 (₨ 120,776) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)