Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18356 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 18% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,852 (₨ 244,341) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 38,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)