Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18683 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 52,983 (₨ 283,581) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)