Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19875 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 29% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,085 (₨ 80,931) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,300 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (32 minutes ago)