Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17256 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 9% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,323 (₨ 378,560) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 60,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nagpur costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paderborn costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (40 minutes ago)