Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03075 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 116% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 131,496 (4,275,753 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)