Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03525 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 160% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 48,832 (1,385,430 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (41 minutes ago)