Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,031 (€1,235) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)