Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.516 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 33% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,771 (€1,012) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)