Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.292 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 21% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 71,129 (€3,341) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 59,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)