Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.792 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 30% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 72,682 (€3,189) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)