Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.145 MXN / GBP
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 149% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,140 (£1,191) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)