Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.343 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 55,324 (4,878 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 54,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)