Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.446 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,217 (3,423 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)