Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,685 (13,876 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 56,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)