Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.337 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 65,280 (12,231 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)