Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.829 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,535 (2,596 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (44 minutes ago)