Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.850 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,787 (3,874 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)