Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.421 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,818 (8,083 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 42,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (44 minutes ago)