Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 55,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 51,430 in Playa del Carmen.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampico costs Mex$ 400 (16 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Ghent costs €180 (16 minutes ago)