Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.445 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 63,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 53,495 (12,034 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (20 minutes ago)