Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.929 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco you would need to make just about Mex$ 39,963 (8,108 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (about 1 hour ago)