Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.130 MXN / RON
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,950 (2,719 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)