Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.895 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,320 (R$ 3,108) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (43 minutes ago)