Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28155 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 41,710 (₨148,142) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (42 minutes ago)