Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29186 MXN / INR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 7% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,149 (₨69,037) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)