Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 47% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,897 (R 41,129) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 9 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gunsan costs ₩1,599 (about 1 hour ago)