Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.507 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 78% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,234 (R 14,756) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)