Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.354 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 68,535 (R 50,634) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 61,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 100,000 ₫ (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 38,444 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)