Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.565 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 67,281 (R 42,982) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 44,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)