Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00543 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 61% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,182 (3,718,201 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)