Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00469 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 54% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 63,337 (13,501,375 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 41,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 11TL (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (42 minutes ago)