Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 45% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,166 (3,780,695 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)