Cost of living comparison between Phnom Penh, Cambodia and Acapulco, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00462 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 17,804 (3,853,345 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)