Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00486 MXN / KHR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 65% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 64,242 (13,225,544 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 39,000 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)