Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.440 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 99,126 (R 68,839) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 81,250 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)