Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Acapulco, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.469 MXN / ZAR
Do you live in Acapulco? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Acapulco (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 21,583 (R 14,695) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)